We are going through strange & difficult times for everybody, especially for those close to someone affected by COVID-19. It’s also been hard for couples planning to celebrate their weddings as well as for most freelancers, artists & many other people.
With this in mind we have taken some steps to move forward & bring some clarity to this situation to help couples feel inspired to celebrate their weddings again.
Steps we are taking to help couples have their wedding in 2021-2022:
- Free of charge change of date.
- Refund of 50% of the deposit paid (25% of the total) in case of cancelation. This way we don’t keep all the money you pay, but at the same time we guarantee we have a financially stable way to move forward.
- Recommendations for trusted & certified wedding planners that know how to handle an event safely these days here in Antigua.
- Advice on venues, vendors, etc. tailored for an intimate and safe wedding.
- Disinfected gear, face mask & hand sanitizer use during the whole event.
- Photography packages customized for small events.
We are enthusiastic & looking forward to celebrating more events safely. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we would love to help you figure out the logistics of celebrating your wedding & having an amazing time!