We are going through strange & difficult times for everybody, especially for those close to someone affected by COVID-19. It’s also been hard for couples planning to celebrate their weddings as well as for most freelancers, artists & many other people.
With this in mind we have taken some steps to move forward & bring some clarity to this situation to help couples feel inspired to celebrate their weddings again.
Steps we are taking to help couples have their wedding in 2022-2023:
- Free-of-charge change of date no questions asked as long as we pick a date together when we are available.
- Recommendations for trusted & certified wedding planners that know how to handle an event safely these days here in Antigua.
- Advice on venues, vendors, etc. tailored for an intimate and safe wedding.
- Disinfected gear, face mask & hand sanitizer use during the whole event.
- Photography packages customized for small events.
We are enthusiastic & looking forward to celebrating more events safely. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we would love to help you figure out the logistics of celebrating your wedding & having an amazing time!